Norwegian Couple captures close encounter with UFOs in Åfjord, Norway – Aug 25, 2015

Witness: Like always I was traveling with my husband in the car, and I always bring the camera with me, you never know when something is in front of me and I would like to take a picture of it.

This was the case this time, far from the car I saw beautiful clouds, with weird shapes and the lights were extremely nice, so I started to take several pictures from different angles.

Later on, when I was downloading the pictures in the computer I realized that in the edge of the mountains, there were several big UFOs, but because of the distance I didn`t see them at the time I took the pictures. Mufon case 69842.

Note: Please check out the images below, the several UFOs are clearly visible.







Link Images: